ShowBox is a free Entertainment app that provides Movies, TV Shows, Reality Shows to watch for free. The User Interface is like Netflix with advanced options to watch in HD, Normal and Low resolution. Being the most popular Entertainment app from the past 6 years, ShowBox App has millions of free Movies and TV Series to stream for free. The Best part? All of it is packed in a Single Android application. Download ShowBox for Android and learn how to install it on other platforms.
App Name: ShowBox
File Size: 37.80 MB
ShowBox is not a Google Play Store verified app and isn’t available in Android Play Stores. Download ShowBox APK manually to watch free movies. We are not affiliated with ShowBox and it’s services.
- Watch Movies and Tv Shows by 1080p, 720p, 480p Resolutions.
- Easily sort through Popular, Trending, Latest Search List to choose a movie of your choice.
- Easy Installation process with simple UI and Advanced Menu.
- Access TV Shows, News, Favorites, Downloads and New Releases from ShowBox Menu.
- Download, Watch Now and Add to Playlist options available for Low and Medium Resolutions.
- Watch English, Hindi and other popular language content.
- Add Subtitles manually or use existing Subtitles. You can also see the trailer and read related news before watching the film.
Download ShowBox for Android
- Download ShowBox APK.
- Go to Settings>Security and Enable ‘Allow app installations from third party sources’ option.
- Go back to the Downloads folder and click on ‘Showbox.apk’.
- Install Safe and Securely within few minutes and start streaming online.
Note: ShowBox also hosts pirated and copyrighted content which will be harmful to view if your IP is exposed. Your IP address can be tracked by the ISP provider and we recommend to use a VPN while watching Movies online.
These are the key features of the ShowBox application. This application is mainly used for checking the vulnerability of the router. If you are ready to install this application then you need to read the key features offered by ShowBox app.
- Free Streaming:
The first thing you will notice is that this app offers you to stream movies for free. No need to purchase or pay for any subscription in order to stream movies on your devices. You just need to select any movie you like and start streaming instantly. Although you need to have a strong internet connection in order to stream smoothly on your devices.
- Multi-Platform Support:
This application is available for each and every smartphone device. You can use this application in Android and IOS devices. In order to use this application on Windows PC, you can use the Android emulator to install and stream movies.
- Multiple Sources:
This application does not store any movies, it simply offers you several streaming links. This is much helpful in case one of the links is broken or not working while you are trying to stream any movie. You just need to check for the movie in the list and you will get multiple server links to stream on your devices.
- User-friendly interface:
You can easily find any movies instantly without wasting on browsing through the contents. The application is having a very neat and clean user interface which is much easier to access in your devices. There is an inbuilt search feature available in the application which makes the search easier while you are looking for movies. there is a separate category where you will get to see latest and popular movies on the homepage itself. Highest rated movies are available in that list so so you can easily find the most recommended movies instantly. The video player control is similar to most of the video players available in the market. You can easily navigate through the Streaming movie in your device.
Guide to Install ShowBox on Android Devices:
Use these following steps to install the ShowBox application on your Android device. You need to turn off Google Play protect feature in case you are running on Android 8.0 Oreo or above. Read the complete instructions carefully in order to avoid complication while installing the application in your Android devices.
- Open any web browser on your Android device, and click on the link provided below of these articles.
- Wait for the link to open up in your web browser, which will redirect you to the download page of the application.
- Click on the download button to download the ShowBox apk file on your Android device.
- Wait for the apk file to get downloaded in your Android device.
- After the apk file is downloaded, locate the apk file using the file Explorer application.
- You can go to the downloads folder of your Android device, or you can go to the downloads section of the same web browser which you used to download the APK file.
- Tap on the ShowBox apk file gets it installed in your Android device.
- Now go to the Android device settings and enable install from unknown sources option.
- Follow the instructions shown on the Android screen to get the application successfully installed in the device.
- Wait for few moments in order to get the ShowBox apk file to be installed in your Android device.
- After the application is successfully installed, you will get to see the app icon in the app list of your Android device.
- Tap on the application in order to launch the ShowBox on your Android device.
- Now use the application to stream various movies for free in high quality.
Download Link >> ShowBox Apk for Android Devices.
Guide to Install ShowBox on iOS, iPhone and iPad:
Follow these following guidelines for installing ShowBox application on your iOS devices. Read the complete guidelines carefully before installing the ShowBox application on your iOS devices to avoid errors. No Need to jailbreak your iOS devices for installing this app
- Launch the Safari browser on your iOS device.
- Using the Safari browser click on the link provided below this article.
- The link will it take to the download page of the ShowBox app.
- Click on the download button to download the ShowBox app installation file in your iOS devices.
- Wait for the installation file of the ShowBox app to get downloaded in your iOS device.
- After the installation file is downloaded, locate the installation file in your iOS device.
- Use the file explorer application on your device to locate the installation file in the Downloads folder.
- You can also go to the downloads section of the Safari browser in order to locate the installation file.
- Tap on the ShowBox installation file to install it in the iOS device.
- The device will ask you to allow installation from unknown sources in order to proceed with the installation.
- Now follow the instructions shown on the device screen to complete the installation process in your iOS device.
- Wait for a few moments to complete the installation process in your iOS device.
- After the installation process is completed, you will get to see the app icon on the home screen of your iOS device.
- Tap on the ShowBox app icon from the home screen in order to launch the application in your iOS device.
- After the application is launched, it is recommended to use Wi-Fi networks to stream seamlessly.
- Now stream any movies in Blue-ray for free using the ShowBox app on your device.
Download Link>> ShowBox for iOS Devices
Guide to Install ShowBox on Windows:
Use these following guidelines to use ShowBox application in your Windows. This app is not available for Windows PC, so we need to use the Bluestacks Android emulator to run this application. Follow the instructions carefully in order to avoid complexity while installing the application in your Windows PC.
- Open the internet browser in your Windows PC and click on the first link provided in this article for you.
- Wait for the webpage to get open in the internet browser.
- From the download page of the BlueStacks Android emulator, select the Windows version of the BlueStacks installation file in your Windows PC.
- Wait for the installation file of the BlueStacks Android emulator to get downloaded in your Windows PC.
- Downloading might take time as the installation file is around 300 MB in size.
- After the download of the installation file of the BlueStacks Android emulator is completed, locate the file in the Downloads folder in your Windows PC.
- Double click on the BlueStacks Android emulator installation file in order to install it in your Windows PC.
- Select the path where you want to install the BlueStacks Android emulator and follow the instructions shown on the screen.
- It will take few moments to get the BlueStacks Android emulator to get installed in your Windows PC.
- Set up the BlueStacks Android emulator by using the Google account similarly you do with the Android device setup.
- Now once again go to the internet browser and click on the second link provided below of this article.
- The link will redirect to the download page of the ShowBox APK file.
- Download that apk file from the web page.
- Now go to the installed apps section of the BlueStacks Android emulator and click on the three vertical dots to get the dropdown menu.
- Select install APK option from the dropdown menu and select the ShowBox apk file to get it installed.
- Wait for a few moments and the application will get installed and you can use it similarly you do in your Android device.
- Start streaming movies instantly using the app in your Windows PC.
Download Link>> BlueStacks Android Emulator
Download Link>> ShowBox APK for Android devices
FAQ’s on ShowBox:
Read the complete FAQ on ShowBox application, before you get started with the installation process in your devices. These are the basics questions asked by most of the users before installing the application.
- Can I select the quality of videos before streaming?
A: Yes, you can either stream the movies in HD or Blu Ray, depending on the quality available for that particular video.
- Is this app available in the app store?
A: No, you need to download the app from the link provided below of this article.
- Can I download movies from this app?
A: No, you can only stream movies in your devices, there is no download option available in this app.
- Can I use an external media player to play the movies?
A: Yes, third party media players are also supported for playing movies in your device. Although you need to provide permission to that certain media player to use that to stream movies